Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wish List

You would think with Christmas having just passed I would not have a want for anything. However it seems there is just always something for us consumers to want to spend our hard eaned money on.
As of late these are my faves...

The first thing on my list is new cloth diapes. Most people do not realize my obsession and how sad I will be once my babies are outgrown them but it is pretty severe.




First of all I was out with a group of ladies yesterday night and one of th girls was sporting these wonderful fuzzy crocs!!!

First of all I am a croc lover. I proudly own four pairs in different colours and styles. I don't have winter ones though.

There are a couple of different reasons why one would want such shoes. The first being the comfort of course. Anyone who has tried a pair of crocs on cannot deny the comfort level. Even if you think they are as ugly as sin, they are comfy. Secondly, who wouldn't want a pair of shoes that you can slip on in the winter?




Lastly I would love to have a sewing machine. I certainly do not need anything fancy but just something to start to learn on.

No comments: