Thursday, January 1, 2009

Times Like These

A new year means new beginnings. I for one am always greatful for the new year and the opportunity it provides to make those new year resolutions and a chance to start over again.
Now, with that being said it also means I have one less year of life to accomplish all that I want. (sorry, just being a realist there ;) )
So as for new beginnings I thought I would create my own personal blog. I have my business blog which I have posted family stuff there but I thought I would like a place that was a little more dedicated to my life as a wife and mom of four!!!
Another new beginning for me is it is high time to take off the extra weight I have been carrying. I'm not following any elaborate diet plan however I have called on the wonderful website http://www.sparkpeople.com It is an amazing tool. I will also be eating my meals on a side plate rather than a large dinner plate. As for exercise.... well, I haven't quite figured that one out.
I used to really enjoy running maybe I will get my butt in gear this year!!! See look, new year means new beginnings!!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I LOVE spark people! They also have a site for pregnant women, called Baby Fit. I've got a profile there :)