Friday, January 2, 2009

Back to Normal?

well not quite. At least Jay went back to work today though. Don't get me wrong, I love having him around but it is just so weird to have him home all day. I don't get the things done I normally would. One thing I noticed today though is how much help he gives me with the kids when he is home. It seemed like complete chaos today. Matthew was just unruly maybe he was missing his dad?
Now I just need to get through the weekend and the kids will be back at school on Monday. As much as a pain in the butt it is to get them up and out in the mornings it will still be nice to have a little more peace and quiet in the house.
I got my schedule for Kids Spot and it looks like it will keep me busy over the next couple of months. I enjoy going to meet other moms and my kids have a blast. It also forces me to leave the house even in this miserable cold. http://www.mywaverley.com/kidsspot
So basically now that the rush of Christmas and New Years is coming to an end things can slowly go back to "normal".

No comments: