Monday, January 26, 2009

Complete and Total Chaos




I think most days I'm lucky that I don't break my neck by running around and tripping on a toy!


Infact, I'm sure most mothers are thankful for this.


When I actually sit and think about what my normal day consists of it is rather amazing to consider all I actually do achieve. My friend Carrie tells me all the time that I don't know what it is like to not be busy and I am starting to believe her.


The fact that I get the laundry done, vaccuming, general tidying, kids off to school, lunches fed, dog fed, phone calls made, email returned and the never ending list of other tasks that mothers around the world accomplish everyday I still can find time to look back and enjoy the chaos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what I think you need...another dog
;-)
You know I'm just kidding- love ya!