Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Planning, Planning, Planning

I have been looking forward to this event for a year now. The wonderful "First Birthday Party!"
If I could rent a hall and invite everyone we know with a caterer, a decorator, a live band and cake to die for I would. However, seeing as how that is just a tad bit unrealistic I have decided to take it upon myself to make it a party of a lifetime but at a much smaller scale.
I have designed the invites, picked a theme and started cutting out decorations. I have drafted up the guest list with as many friends as a one year old could possibly have and decided on a menu!
Because of the theme I have chosen I can do a lot of home made crafty type projects (which we all know are NOT my forte) however I am super excited and have already started. As a matter of fact the theme I have chosen is so simple that I am actually enjoying it!
Anyway, as I get farther ahead in the planning and the preparing I will post pics. For now though you just have to listen to me ramble ;)

No comments: