Monday, February 23, 2009

Just for Fun?

You'll have to excuse my whiny post this time round. I've had a pretty bad month of weddings and this last one just made me rethink my whole career path.
There are definitely pros and cons to being a wedding photographer and I guess you just have to take the good with the bad.
Some of the pros are the hours (funny though it's also a con) I love that I can stay home during the week with my kids but I do miss the weekends. Especially during summer.
I love the fact that you get to spend your day with beautiful people who are generally excited and happy.
I do miss picking up my camera just for the fun of it though. That is something I am going to have to make an effort to do.
So, no pics this time but from now on there will be more of the what makes me truly happy content. My family, my kids, my life.

No comments: