Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Little Princess

I was 10 when I got my ears pierced. Kianne got hers done at 9. Jordyn got hers done on Saturday June 19th at the tender age of 27 months.
I was always one of those mothers that insisted you don't pierce babies ears and wait until they are old enough to decide on their own. Well that went out the window.
I'm not really sure why....I guess Jordyn really is the little princess who needs to be all girl all. the. time.
I will admit that I felt like a horrible mother at the time as she cried and looked so sad and scared :( But the lady gave her a sucker after and all seemed to be well in her world again :)
I bought some special numbing cream that I think was useless and a waste of $15. So if anyone is considering getting it done I wouldn't waste your money on the cream.




2 comments:

Kim said...

What a cutie...she is gorgeous. I had Mattea's ears done when she was 5 months old...yep she cried and I felt horrible, but it really is so cute on babies. After 3 boys, I had to do something very girly for her!

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful!