Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Yuck

It seems there is some sort of stomach bug going around lately. Everyone I talk to has been sick. I guess it's my turn. I have had a headache for days and my coffee seems to be making me nauseous.
Matthew finally played his first soccer game last night. After cancellations for rain they played. I am a horrible mother and didn't go though. It was pretty cold and rainy and I knew Matthew wouldn't feel it out on the field but the kids and I would be cold and soaked. Hopefully his next game will be a nice day though and we'll all go.
Apparently he did great and was quite the little runner. I have no doubt that he will do well I am just worried about the three year old melt downs that may occur ;)
The weekend came and went quickly after a much anticiapted getaway to the States with some girlfriends. We had a great time of shopping and not dragging kids or worrying about schedules. However, like true mothers we were up at 4:00 in the morning to pee and up for the day at 7a.m. Seriously, even if you want to sleep in or sleep through the night it is like a skill you have to learn all over again.
We got some really great stuff though and good finds.
I don't really have any pics to post at this particular moment but it always feel strange doing a blog post without a pic. Maybe I'll add one later.

No comments: