Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh Yeah... Banff

So I kind of forgot to update about our Banff trip again and to be honest, at this point I really don't remember what days what events happened.
I will summarize it this way. I had a wonderful time. We saw tons of wildlife. There was a bear in our campground. We stayed at Two Jack Lake Main and it was perfect. We drove the Icefield Parkway to the Glaciers, We saw lots of waterfalls including Athabaska. We hiked lots of trails Moraine lake and Bow Falls. We went and toured the Cave and Basin which was really neat.
We went to Lake Louise, Canmore, Jasper, Calgary and even stopped at Drumheller and went to the Royal Tyrell Museum.
We sat in the hot springs at Banff,shopped,swam in cascade pond (it was freezing)

Anyway, it was wonderful and I could easily and happily go back and do it all over again. Maybe next summer ;)




No comments: