Sunday, July 5, 2009

Should have stayed in bed....

You know when it's one of those days where life would have been better had you not even gotten out of bed? Well so far today has certainly been one of them. The funny thing is that this morning for my fb status I specifically commented on what a great day it was going to be and it's like karma just had to come along and bite me in the a$$.
We started off the day by going to church where I worked in the nursery. Pretty safe so far. Jay sat in the service himself and of course our pastor went way over time but that is pretty much par for the course.
After church we wanted to run some errands and thought we would grab lunch at Costco. While there I let Jordyn play with my wallet as she was sitting in the cart. In this wallet of course had my cash from last nights wedding, my ID and all my bank cards etc... Well wouldn't you know somewhere along the way she must have dropped it! Panic sets in as we retrace all our steps through Costco. Can't find it anywhere. Oh did I mention this is the first time I'd even used this wallet?!? New purchase from Etsy.
Home we go feeling super deflated and depressed as everything I had worked for yesterday is gone :(
Get home and the phone rings. It is one of my couples waiting for me to do e pics at the park. Holy Smokes I totally forgot. I apologize profusely and run over there to do their session.
Hopefully that is all the mishaps for the day because I'm pretty worn out.
I'm just hoping some honest person will come across my wallet and turn it in...

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Did you get it back yet? I hope there are honest people who will just turn it in. I can't seem to find a Canada Day post... That doesn't seem right?!? lol.