Sunday, June 28, 2009

Crappy Weekend

I was so disappointed this weekend. Thursday night Jay went out of town to do some fishing overnight and then the plan was to pack up and spend a night out in the Whiteshell camping. I had planned our menu and ordered a sleep sack for Jordyn. The camping stuff was put together and ready to be thrown into the van for our quick trip.
And then it rained. And it rained, and rained, and rained, for 2 solid days. Oh but don't forget the wind. I guess we could have gone but I would much rather sit in my house doing nothing than sit in a tent doing nothing :p
So what did we do this weekend? We had a playdate and dinner with some friends on Friday evening. Saturday went for a pedicure with Carrie and ran some errands with Jay and the babies. Sunday the sun finally shone in between the clouds so we went for a bike ride this morning, did some more errands, washed diapers, went for another bike ride and finished a wedding.
I guess overall it wasn't really a horrible weekend... just not what I planned.

No comments: