Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day 1-Canmore Alberta July 19th


What an amazing journey we had for a week in Canmore, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper and Drumheller. A part of me says I could stay there forever with the beautiful mountains and ice blue lakes but the part of me that loves our lakes that we can swim in says I am happy here.
I could have taken sooo many photos of the gorgeous things we saw however I wanted to enjoy our trip in real time so I limited it to 200 ;)
I'm not sure if Jordyn was car sick or what came over her but she threw up and had diarrhea the whole way there :( By the time we got there she had no clothes on and everything we had access to was either poopy or pukey.
Otherwise the ride there was really good. Jay and I took turns driving with of course him doing the most. I just cannot see well enough in the dark so he gets stuck. He seems to enjoy it though and finds it relaxing.
We left Saturday night after a wedding I shot (July 18th) and we arrived in Canmore at about 3pm and after a full night of driving and changing sick babies. Once in Canmore we decided we would hotel it for the first night just to get a good nights rest and cleaned up etc... We found a great little hotel with a pool for the kids and who would let us bring Lacey. Dinner consisted of Dominoes Pizza and then we explored town a bit. A swim and an early evening to bed in lush beds and we were all done for the day.

Hotel was Quality Resort.


View from our room


some friends along the way :)

No comments: