Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Backyard!!!







When we first moved into our home 2.5 years ago the backyard was okay but not great. We put in a sandbox and swing set for the kids and it had a little stone patio that was in pretty rough shape. The grass was okay but pretty uneven and then Jayson left the tent set up all summer one year and killed a big patch completely.
I was pleasantly surprised to come home from a wedding on Friday to see that a brand new deck had been built!
When I went to my wedding on Saturday the staining got done and today him and one of our friends dug up the whole backyard and laid new sod. It looks so wonderful and fresh and lovely. I can hardly wait to get some nice patio furniture and sit out there and enjoy a bar b que and drinks and friends :)

1 comment:

Ashley P. said...

Sounds great! I so enjoy sitting out in our backyard enjoying the nice weather!