Friday, May 8, 2009

Times like these....


Jordyn had rough night last night. Because we do not "cry it out" in our house Jay and I were up multiple times with her. After about the 5th or 6th time I brought her into bed with us. As we lied there the three of us I realized how precious this time is and how before long she won't be cuddling with us in bed.
It was one of those moments where I just lay there and stared at my babies little features and wanted to store them up in my memory.
Her wee little hands holding on to my finger. Her beautiful soft hair with the little curls in the back. Her big blue eyes that were trying so hard not to close. Her little lips that held in her soother that is far to small because it is for 0-6 month old babies, and her little feet that were kicking me ;)
Eventually slumber won and we had a peaceful night.
It is times like these though that I want to treasure forever.

No comments: