Friday, May 29, 2009

Catching up

So according to Kathi it is time to update ;)
Life has been busy but good. Of course we are all enjoying the spring weather finally.
I have been working more with some newborn sessions and of course the "family marathon" another success. I will for sure do this again in the fall in time for Christmas pictures. I had a total of 7 families this time and that was perfect. I had the chance for a nice little break in the afternoon and was out again for the rest.
Matthew got his very first bike :) I will have to post pics later though because I am currently going between two computers.
Soccer season is in full swing for Corey and he is really fast!
Kianne is going to divisionals for the 800m run and the 4x100 relay. We are so proud and I'm pretty sure Jay is ecstatic because it is the 800m that he went to the nationals for!
I would love for her to really persue track if she is good at it and enjoys it.
My May wedding cancelled as the couple broke up so I don't start until June. That is okay though it has been nice enjoying the weekends before it gets crazy.

Well I guess that's all for now. I will make a point of updating more often through out the week. I know I have new pics to post but that will have to wait until our dinosaur computer is back up and running.

No comments: