Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring has certainly sprung

I cannot believe the Spring we have been having. I don't remember such a wonderfully warm yet dry spring. People have been out and about enjoying this summer like weather. The sprinkers have been on and I've even been tempted to bring out the pool for the kids.
We had a wonderful bar-b-que for Jayson's birthday with some good friends and family and it couldn't have been a nicer Sunday.
Baseball has started for Corey and the kids cannot get enough of being out in the sun.
If the weather continues like this we'll have a scorcher of a summer, however we are owed it from the misery of last summer.
Wedding season has begun and work is busy. I'm finding it really difficult juggling it all this time round. Matthew and Jordyn are so much busier and need to be entertained and of course nap for shorter periods of time so I'm stuck doing work later in the evening when everyone is in bed. I know it will all work itself out but I think I need to find a new groove.

And just for fun here is a recent pic of my little Jordyn that I just thought was too cute not to share.

No comments: