Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome Back

Yes I am welcoming myself back. I feel like I have been on a blogging hiatus the last little while. I have all sorts of things to write about but just can't seem to find the time to sit down and do it. I mean for goodness sakes I haven't even finished blogging about our trip to Banff and in 10 days we are leaving to Edmonton.
The kids are in their last week of swimming lessons and registry for fall activities are in full swing. Kianne will figure skate again and both the kids want to play guitar. Corey will finish up soccer in the fall and take a break over the winter before starting up again in the spring. It really works out quite well that the kids have found things they like during opposite seasons. Better for scheduling and great for the wallet ;)
I have been super busy with weddings and have not had a weekend off since we got home from Banff. I have another one this coming up Saturday and then a little break in September. As much as I love it I am ready for a break. I just want a full weekend to relax and if the weather is nice we will hopefully take off.
Like I mentioned earlier we are going to Edmonton for sure the first weekend of September to go visit Michael. If there are anymore nice weekends i.e. not freezing temps we will for sure pack up the tent and head out!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Freezing temps...we almost froze to death this past Saturday night. But who could resist the days, they were great. We are heading back to St. Ambroise for the long weekend.
Have a great time in Edminton!!