Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Books

I am so excited! I just purchased four new books! Buying books is for sure one of my guilty pleasures. I guess it is because they are all for me. No one else in this house will have any interest in them or want to touch them or play with them or even care that they are here. They are all mine.
As most moms know this is a rare circumstance and so I relish in this little delight.
The reason I ordered four is because when you order online at Chapters/Indigo once you spend $39 you get free shipping. Well, for a shopaholic like myself free shipping is really what it's all about :)
So what did I get you ask?
The Time Travellers Wife-After seeing the trailer for this movie I just knew I HAD to have the book!



My Sisters Keeper- Another one inspired from seeing an add for a movie.


Love the one you're with- Emily Giffin. Love this author so had to try it out.



And finally Can you Keep a Secret- Another great easy read author Sophie Kinsella


Maybe once I am done reading them if I am feeling really energetic I may even do a review :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I keep thinking the same thing from those movie trailers...but I don't have time to read the books, so I'll have to settle for the movie.

Amanda said...

I keep thinking the same thing every time I see the trailer...except I don't have the time to read, so I'll have to settle for the movie! Not sure where you find the time, you have just as many kids as I do :)