Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Whole Year Gone by



My baby girl is the big ONE!!!! I cannot believe that a whole year has passed since this little angel entered our lives.
Granted she is by far the hardest and most challenging baby I've ever had, she has brought such a joy to my life and I'm so thankful for her.
A year ago today a little girl weighing 8lbs 9oz entered our world. Helpless and fragile and a little blue and now today she is walking, feeding herself, opening and closing door and cupboards.
I think this is why the first year goes so fast. They go from being completely incapable of everything to reaching huge milestones in just 12 short months.
Well Jordyn Grace, here's to you and I wish you very many more good years full of milestones and joy!
I love you.











No comments: