Monday, March 16, 2009

I LOVE Etsy


I think I have a problem... It is time to come out of the closet and admit that I am addicted to shopping! Especially online shopping. It's like your not even spending real money and then these delightful packages just show up at your doorstep every couple of days!
I will admit it's gotten better because there was a point in time where I was very disappointed if there were no packages in the mail and it was simply letter mail.
I have found some great things online but the best finds are those at the wonderful website known as Etsy
My two most recent packages that arrived were a beautiful camera strap and a snazzy coat for Lacey.
Off to do more shopping!

1 comment:

~Noreen said...

I have a similar camera strap from a different etsy mama. I love etsy...and on-line shopping in general.