Thursday, November 12, 2009

Falling off the wagon

I just can't seem to keep up with this blog thing. I guess I just don't have anything that important to say.
Or when I do I don't seem to blog about it. Facebook is like such a daily blog that you can just post whatever you are thinking anytime that to put it all in one paragraphy here just doesn't happen all that often anymore.
I guess I could say I got a new camera but of course have already mentioned it on fb :-)
I took the kids out for fall family pics and even managed a self timed one of ourselves as a family! I must say it turned out pretty good considering I was the one running back and forth.







I know this sounds crazy but I'm kind of waiting for the snow to fall. Birthdays and Christmas are just around the corner but with no snow it is hard to get into the groove.

No comments: